COWBOYS GUIDE TO LIFE BOOK
Texas Bix Bender’s witty and straightforward cowboy wisdom is collected here for a new generation of cowboys.
- “Always drink upstream from the herd.”
- “If you’re ridin’ a high horse, there ain’t no way to get down off it gracefully.”
- “Sorry looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.”
- “If you ain’t pullin’ your weight, you’re pushin’ your luck.”
- “Never be too quick to criticize yourself. It’s not fair to all your friends and relatives who are dying to do it for you.”
Texas Bix Bender is the author of eighteen books, including the best-selling Don’t Squat With Yer Spurs On series. He has written for television and radio shows. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.