NATION JUNE V NECK TOP
100% Rayon, 6 weeks - 20 years to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions (Yep, that’s quite a difference. Soil conditions really matter when it comes to Rayon).
What we love
- Fiber is made from tree pulp (and considered semi-synthetic)
- Biodegradable and made from a renewable resource
- Dyed within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in downtown Los Angeles, which benefits our local community
- Low impact, organic dyes are used on this fabric, using 25% less water (depending on the color and hand finish)
What we don't love
- Overproduction of Rayon has led to rapid deforestation
- High environmental impact to produce
- Requires a high concentration of toxic chemicals that pollutes air and water
- Not sustainably sourced
- Limited traceability
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.
100% Rayon, midweight, stonewashed for a softer feel that mimics silk.
Wash by hand or drop at an environmentally friendly dry cleaner as needed. We don’t recommend machine washing this fabric, but if you must, use the delicate cycle with cold water and place it inside out in a lingerie bag. (But really, hand washing is the way to go.) Air dry.
To remove wrinkles, a steamer is much gentler on fabric than an iron (just be sure to use distilled water in your steamer, as tap water contains minerals that can leave water spots on your garments).