WRANGLER CASEY JONES FLARE OVERALL
Overalls from Wrangler crafted from their signature rigid denim with workwear-inspired detailing throughout. Classic bib silhouette with low-cut sides and a relaxed flared-leg. Finished with "W" embroidery at the back pockets.
- Denim overalls from Wrangler
- Bib silhouette at the top with a flared-leg
- Made from rigid denim that will soften more and more over time
- Pockets at the back and sides
Content + Care
- 83% Cotton, 17% hemp
- Machine wash
Size + Fit
- Flare leg
- Full length
- Model in Red is 5’8" and wearing size Small
Originally designed to be worn by cowboys, iconic denim workwear label Wrangler was started in 1947 with the goal to make the world’s best jeans.