NATION FENNIX RUFFLED COLLAR DRESS
A twist on an understated classic. A collared neck, our signature gold cap snaps, patch pockets, contrast poplin flutter sleeves and a matching poplin belt. A little relaxed, a little sophisticated. (This one comes in Emerald.)
100% Peruvian Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Consumes more water than the Pima Cotton alternative
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Ruffle at shoulder
Large gold snaps
Our signature fit. Close to the body for a more contoured silhouette. Size down for a more fitted look, size up for a little more ease.
Length: 34 1/2"
100% Peruvian Cotton, softly structured, heavyweight (heavier than a tee shirt, but not quite a sweatshirt).
Machine washable. All of our Heavy Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.