COWGIRLS GUIDE TO LIFE BOOK
This sassy cowgirl and her sidekick cowboy partner capture the feminine perspective on life. This common-sense wisdom in humorous form is all about life and love. Women will laugh about it—from the boardroom to the suburban book club.
- “It is better to be a widower’s second wife than his first.”
- “IIf you're fixin' to get yourself a good stallion, don't go lookin’ in the donkey corral.”
- “High steppers give bumpy rides.”
- “If you’ve done it, it ain’t braggin’.”
- “Always say ‘please’ when you tell somebody to shut up.”
Gladiola Montana speaks for all the strong and savvy women of the West. She is also the author of many western minis, often teaming up with Texas Bix Bender on books of western humor and wisdom.
Texas Bix Bender is the author of eighteen books, including the best-selling Don’t Squat With Yer Spurs On series. He has written for television and radio shows. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.